Revcon...

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2005
      Are there any Revcon owners on this list? I am, and I don't have any
      specific questions, just thought I'd check to see if I was all alone.

      Thanks,

      Mark in Modesto
      1978 Revcon 30
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2005
        Mark,
        I don't know how close you watch Ebay but a revcon is about to
        finish its auction in 6 hours....Ebay #4538301079. I just thought you
        might like to know.
        Michael--- In
        classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <mark@J...> wrote:
        > Are there any Revcon owners on this list? I am, and I don't have any
        > specific questions, just thought I'd check to see if I was all alone.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Mark in Modesto
        > 1978 Revcon 30
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2005
          Hi Michael...I've been watching it like the proverbial hawk. (I watch 'em
          all!)

          There are basically two types of Revcons: the flatnose (like on ebay); and
          the slant nose (like here:
          http://www.revconeers.com/gallery/index.php?set=revcons&pic=4). Mine is
          just like the one at the end of the link.

          Thanks for the heads-up!

          Mark in Modesto
          '78 Slantnosed Revcon 30+
        • Cecilia
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
            "Mark" <mark@J...> wrote:
            > Are there any Revcon owners on this list? I am, and I don't have any
            > specific questions, just thought I'd check to see if I was all alone.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Mark in Modesto
            > 1978 Revcon 30

            Nope you are not alone.
            We have a 1982 Revcon Camelot, parked out front as I write, getting
            cleaned and packed up for the snowbird migration to Western NY.
            Pics are under '82 Revcon in the photo section.
            I just love it.
            Cecilia
            Phoenix AZ
          • Mark
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
              Hi Cecelia,

              Thanks for touching bases...I can see why you love your Revcon, it's very
              nice inside. LOVE that overstuffed couch! I hope you guys have a safe and
              fun trip to NY. I'm not sure whether you know about these sites, but here
              are links to a couple of great ones for Revcon owners.

              http://www.revconeers.com/forum/index.php

              Again, thanks for writing...now I don't feel all alone on the Classic RV
              site.

              Take care,

              Mark in Modesto

              '78 Revcon 30
            • Cecilia
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
                Thanks Mark for the nice comment about the sofa.
                I did it myself (reupholstered and such) picked a 50's inspired
                print fabric.
                Next is redoing the windshield curtain and the curtain above (and
                behind the front seats, it's missing. (by the by do you, or any one
                else, know which of the curtain hooks work on that overhead runner?
                I looked at all the hooks I could find and none of them look as if
                they'd fit in that track.
                When we're back in NY I'll be replacing the flooring and carpeting
                through-out. It's in great shape, it just shows every speck of dirt
                (beige).
                Take care too!
                Cecilia