Where can I get a spare tire cover?

  • suprdave@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
      I'd like to get a soft cover to put on my spare tire hanging out
      back.
      It's a 16.5 inch rim, so the diameter of the tire is about 31 inches.
      Is there anyplace online where I can get a cover?

      david
      'serendipity' 1973 Balboa 150
    • Jim Clay
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
        David,Try Camping World or Campers Choice(sometimes better price).I think
        both are online now.Might also want to check local canvass/awning
        shops.Sometimes "custom"is less$ and better fit and quality than "off the
        rack". Jim C
        > I'd like to get a soft cover to put on my spare tire hanging out
        > back.
        > It's a 16.5 inch rim, so the diameter of the tire is about 31 inches.
        > Is there anyplace online where I can get a cover?
        >
        > david
        > 'serendipity' 1973 Balboa 150

      • JIM ROGERS