Re: [classicrv] PRICING INFO

  • OTTO NELL
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      I have a 1987 Minni Winni campsite 21 ft for $6000.00
      only 38,800 miles on it
      OTTO
      --- Ron Mitchell <rmitchel@...> wrote:

      > Here's what I found on a quick search:
      >
      > 1983 Minnie Winnie Motorhome $4,500 87,108 Miles As
      > Is - Indiana
      > 1983 Minnie Winnie $5,500 53,000 original miles
      > (sold)
      > 1983 Minnie Winnie $3,500 (Couldn't get to the
      > thread, but it sounds like
      > it needs work)

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Glenn
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
        Check both Ebay for current auctions, and check the RV trader to see
        if any comparable vehicles are for sale. That will at least give you
        some ballpark figures to play with.

        You *could* also check and see if your local library has older KBB
        editions that had the last time they did carry it in there values,
        and then figure a rough depreciation.

        Glenn in Tucson
        78 Tioga