32' Travel Trailer for sale in Florida

  • Bill Manning
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      With the Moderators Kind permission, I'd like to post a link to a
      page I built, with pictures, and description of a Travel Trailer I
      have for sale.
      Here's the link:
      http://www.geocities.com/fitnessguybill/rv.html
      Thanks,
      Bill
    • LKUHNAU@WEBTV.NET
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Dear Bill...

        Its a Lucy trailer!!!...looks good and you did a wonderful job on the
        website...good luck...LINDA, Gresham, Oregon...