Dodge Travco

  • Jim Pipkin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi,

      Just posted a picture of my 71 Dodge Travco model 270 Mahal Series.
      It's for sale. For more information, contact me at
      jpipkin@....

      I have owned Harrold (Harrold Hecox is the name) since 1988. I will
      surley miss him when he is gone.

      Regards

      Jim
    • sdl39@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
        Hi Jim;
        I saw the photo...nice looking unit. Sometimes it's hard to sell
        something like that. This spring I had to replace my tow vehicle that
        I bought in '93. I'm still trying to get over it.
        -Chris Swan
        ############

        --- In classicrv@egroups.com, "Jim Pipkin" <jpipkin@s...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Just posted a picture of my 71 Dodge Travco model 270 Mahal Series.
        > It's for sale. For more information, contact me at
        > jpipkin@s...
        >
        > I have owned Harrold (Harrold Hecox is the name) since 1988. I
        will
        > surley miss him when he is gone.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Jim
      • Scot Jacobson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
          Ya know Chris,

          You could weld a 5th wheel hitch to the roof of your wagon, and dump
          your trailer and get a "real" trailer to pull.... lol
        • sdl39@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
            Too bad I sold the wagon...really miss the ol' girl.
            -Chris