Re: floorplans

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 3, 2005
      Back when I was thinking about building a teardrop, I found these
      folks. They have trailer and RV designs. Prices are reasonable, and
      the design I bought was *extensively* detailed. It also included the
      paperwork to go to your local DMV and certify it as a *kit* vehcile.

      http://www.glen-l.com/campers/glenlrv.html

      Glenn in Tucson
      78 Dodge Tioga

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Koldei <koldei-list@a...> wrote:
      > anyone know of a good reference for floorplans
      > Internet searches are so hit-n-miss. I'd assume there'd be a
      > "collection" somewhere.
      >
      > I'm speficically looking for simple plans for a small trailer or a
      > truck camper type situation for a project i'm thinking about
      >

      > thx
      > robert
    • Dan Bridgers
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 3, 2005
        Wow,
        Now they are some old plans. It is cool though.
        I havent seen photos like that sence I was a kid.
        LOL
        Showing my age now.
        LOL
        Later,
        Dan

        --- Glenn <tucson_sailors@...> wrote:

        > Back when I was thinking about building a teardrop,
        > I found these
        > folks. They have trailer and RV designs. Prices are
        > reasonable, and
        > the design I bought was *extensively* detailed. It
        > also included the
        > paperwork to go to your local DMV and certify it as
        > a *kit* vehcile.
        >
        > http://www.glen-l.com/campers/glenlrv.html
        >
        > Glenn in Tucson
        > 78 Dodge Tioga
        >
        > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Koldei
        > <koldei-list@a...> wrote:
        > > anyone know of a good reference for floorplans
        > > Internet searches are so hit-n-miss. I'd assume
        > there'd be a
        > > "collection" somewhere.
        > >
        > > I'm speficically looking for simple plans for a
        > small trailer or a
        > > truck camper type situation for a project i'm
        > thinking about
        > >

        > > thx
        > > robert

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
      • Glenn
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 3, 2005
          Grin. I *was* looking for teardrops. Last time I checked, it wasn't
          the most modern of designs. Then again, I always figured that I'd
          build the interior and exterior with more modern materials than the
          photos showed.

          Glenn in Tucson

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Dan Bridgers <madrider99@y...>
          wrote:
          > Wow,
          > Now they are some old plans. It is cool though.
          > I havent seen photos like that sence I was a kid.
          > LOL
          > Showing my age now.
          > LOL
          > Later,
          > Dan

        • Koldei
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 10, 2005
            so..

            I'm looking into using an inverter to power a "dorm fridge"

            how could i wire it so i can run off the inverter while underway
            (alternator power)
            BUT, still run it off of straight 110V if i have shore power or the
            generator running...

            (without generator->bettery charger ->battery ->inverter ->fridge)

            in other news, if any of my old UPS units have enough wattage and i
            can rip out the alarm ;) that should take of business automatically

            thoughts?