Holding Tank Replacement

  • ama8katiej
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      I'm about to replace both my gray water and black water tanks due to
      age and cracking and I'm on the fence on the way to go on a few
      things.

      I found the correct replacement tanks @ Inca plastics, so that part
      is done. I'm looking at going back with PVC in place of the ABS that
      was original. Does anyone know why that would not work?

      I'm also looking at the rubber seals that the drain pipes slip
      through in place of the threaded connections on the original tanks.
      I would think that there would be less stress on the pipe going that
      route. Any thoughts as to why this would not work better?

      Last are there any major diference in tank sensors or are they all
      pretty much the same?

      Any suggestions appreciated.

      Andy Anderson
      1979 32' Kings Highway