Re: Digest Number 1749

  • misterbuzzer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
      Sorry Robert, but I keep having difficulty warming to your position.

      I have been on this group for about 3 years now, both as a "lurker",
      then a member, and hopefully a contributor of at least *some* help to
      the other members.

      I can't remember ever seeing anyone (on this group at least, thank
      God) that seems to have the attitude problem that you seem to display.

      I hope that I'm wrong. Maybe if you just "lurk" awhile and get to
      recognise some of the members, and get an idea of what's going on
      before you start slamming long time members for ????, it will help you
      "belong" a bit better.

      Personally, I'm about ready to "kill-file" your complaints.

      Sorry Dude, Hale.

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Robert E. Williams"
      <pacearrow28@y...> wrote:

      > I'll tell you what, I came here looking for a friendly group to
      > assist as I needed which I realized quickly I would. I stood up for
      > duane initially and was attacked in return and now this! I'll not be
      > back because you want to have your own little click and thats dumb!
      > I have an OLD rv that I am trying to restore and have recieved help
      > but this isn't worth it and you people obviously don't want just
      > ANYBODY in here.
      >

      > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Brian Berrigan <bberrign@r...>
      > wrote:
      > > If you two guys continue this stupid bickering you're outta here.
      > > > And that's final>> Dad
      > >
      > > Bravo Duane! This is a great list of helpful advice from
      > experienced
      > > owners, mostly always given in the old-fashioned spirit of "hey,
      > let's
      > > help those folks out a bit". I have learned much and i thank you
      > all.
      > > I hope you will keep on doing such a fine service to us all.
      > >
      > > But i wonder what is happening to make nice people get so
      > egotistic and
      > > belligerent over such trivial things? Peace and blessings, BrianB.
    • Robert E. Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
        You know I find it funny that you find you can actually criticize me
        and yet you find need to hide your email. What started this
        originally was the fact that I stood up for duane and a free for all
        ensued. When that was over supposedly this other guy stood up for
        duane coming down on us and that was ok? I continue to be amazed by
        the people in this country that is supposed to be so great. Do
        EVERYONE a favor because obviously this isn't America anymore where
        everyone has a free opinion and NEVER criticize anyone under penalty
        of death OR banishment! Oh and just an FYI for everyone, Kool Seal
        has been discussed as far as coating your roof. Go to Home Depot or
        Lowes for your materials because Camping World is about triple on
        their price compared to the same product from your local home repair
        store.

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "misterbuzzer" <misterbuzzer@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
          <pacearrow28@y...> wrote:

          > You know I find it funny that you find you can actually criticize me
          > and yet you find need to hide your email. .........

          Judging from the large amount of *friendly* mail I have received from
          numerous group members, my E-Mail is *certainly* not hidden - just a
          click at the top and there I am. No *hiding*.

          > I continue to be amazed by
          > the people in this country that is supposed to be so great. Do
          > EVERYONE a favor because obviously this isn't America anymore .......

          Why do you presume that no one outside of America would be a member of
          this group?

          E.O.S.

          <snipped for brevity>