Soooo.....

  • CJ Stoakes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2004
      I went ahead and put a gravel pad in last year. I was on Concrete
      wheel pads for the last couple of years. Life expectancy was about
      that of the average mosquito.
      Here in the Willamette Valley, the water table is half a foot above
      where my lawn and the rest of Western Oregon resides. Jello. (We
      wade to the Hot-Tub :)

      I opted out of a full concrete pad due to jacked-up prices.

      Mistake.

      She's listing to port Captain!

      Unfortunately, I can't move the tuna-boat (Or the RV) till the
      ground firms up. That'll be late May. I'm thinking about pulling the
      RV Back on the Gravel a few feet, and shoveling more rock into
      the resultant holes.
      Ya' think the TH400 will wake up for that? We'll see.
      We backed the rock with underlayment fabric, so I'm hoping I won't
      just send aggregate to the far-east.

      Guess what I'm pouring next summer? It'll involve big trucks
      and people with brooms and trowels and stuff.

      Gack.

      CJ
      "Posting all my screw-ups for you to evaluate!"
    • Dan Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "CJ Stoakes" <ceej97321@y...> wrote:
        > All I can say is> Concrete is the solution. Maybe get a freind to
        help pull the thing out, to save on the transmission.
        Good luck.