Re: [classicrv] New Site!

  • Koldei
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
      flatnose society eh?

      sure have a private shindig and exclude us,
      "airflow enabled" Rv's

      just because my rig is "fluid-dynamically friendly" doesn't mean that
      she shant be allowed to play with those whom are sans proboscis

      all kidding aside
      good luck on the site!

      Robert

      http://www.geocities.com/koldei/discoverer/disco.jpg
    • Michael Kleckler
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
        Awesome site folks ..Check it out...I would be proud ....
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
          One GREAT thing about flat nose MHs: You can get windshield glass
          ANYWHERE since it, too, is flat, and can be cut-to-fit by an auto-
          glass shop...no hassle as with trying to find curved windows for
          somewhat obscure MHs -- or even not so obscure -- but older classics.

          That alone gets MY vote for simplicity and longevity if nothing else.

          John D.

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Koldei <koldei-list@a...> wrote:

          > flatnose society eh?
          >
          > sure have a private shindig and exclude us,
          > "airflow enabled" Rv's
          >
          > just because my rig is "fluid-dynamically friendly" doesn't mean
          that
          > she shant be allowed to play with those whom are sans proboscis
          >

          > all kidding aside
          > good luck on the site!
          >
          > Robert
          >
          > http://www.geocities.com/koldei/discoverer/disco.jpg
        • Duane
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2004
            Welcome - you are invited to post you link in the "Links" section of
            this forum.

            co-moderator
            Dad