Re: [classicrv] Toilet flange help-THANKS!

  • Jerry Noone
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2004
      Worked like a charm! Sure had some long threads on it though - but that is good as the new floor will be skightly higher than the old one - no structural damage and the sub was fine, just some dry rot in the underlayment. They used rather thin underlay so I am going to pull it all and use a little thicker.
      Anyway, that ol flage was stiff coming off, but slow gentle turning did the trick.
      Going to rebuild the toilet since it's off anyway - pretty basic there.
      Jerry

      Lou <loul@...> wrote:
      Hi Jerry -

      Usually the flange screws onto the vertical pipe from the tank. Should be able to just unscrew it.

      Regards,
      lou howard
      77 Apollo