Re: [classicrv] Shorting Generator-- Link main page

  • jon lechich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      Thanks sterling and I have looked at that site and now know alot more about this polaring subjet. Jon

      Sterling Voth <recreation@...> wrote:Len,
      As requested, this appears to be the main page that hosted the link for the
      generator "polarizing" info that I had sent a couple of day ago. Antique
      Tractor club of some sort!
      Sterling...........

      http://web.utk.edu/~tprather/FoothillsTractorClub/

      ----------
      >From: "ljh6272001" <papa1@...>
      >To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [classicrv] Short the gen--Sterling
      >Date: Sun, Jul 4, 2004, 7:25 AM
      >

      > Sterling, that was a great site you linked to...Are there more? I
      > tried to get to a home-main page and could only find one more of the
      > same info pages. I would really like to read more of those....Len

      ----------

      Spam detection software, running on the system "corpweb.trip.net", has
      identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
      has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
      similar future email. If you have any questions, see

      Content preview: > THIS MESSAGE IS IN MIME FORMAT. Since your mail
      reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may
      not be legible. Len, As requested, this appears to be the main page
      that hosted the link for the generator "polarizing" info that I had
      sent a couple of day ago. Antique Tractor club of some sort! Sterling
      [...]

      Content analysis details: (5.3 points, 5.0 required)

      pts rule name description
      0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_BLUE BODY: HTML font color is blue
      0.2 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      0.2 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
      3.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT Message-Id was added by a relay
      1.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS Outlook can't send HTML in this format

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT