Re: Checklist

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2004
      The reason I asked is I've been developing a program for PDA's (
      Palm OS) and want to see what kind of interest there is. I'm looking
      at selling it VERY CHEAP!! and pda's can be inexpensive also. I use
      the program for checklisting, all my important info that used to be
      on paper and such. Not trying to advertize or anything like that
      just trying to get a feel for the use of it maybe I'll give anyone
      from the group a deal if they would like or I'd be happy to send a
      30 day copy for free if anyone would like.>
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2004
        I'll give it a try! I've got a Palm PDA....

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <plepper@m...> wrote:
        > The reason I asked is I've been developing a program for PDA's (
        > Palm OS) and want to see what kind of interest there is. I'm
        looking
        > at selling it VERY CHEAP!! and pda's can be inexpensive also. I
        use
        > the program for checklisting, all my important info that used to
        be
        > on paper and such. Not trying to advertize or anything like that
        > just trying to get a feel for the use of it maybe I'll give anyone
        > from the group a deal if they would like or I'd be happy to send a
        > 30 day copy for free if anyone would like.>
      • Cecilia
        Message 3 of 9 , May 4, 2004
          Love the priority, BEER first, ha ha ( nice check list though)

          > KITCHEN - COOLER/REFRIGERATOR
          >
          > ____beer
          > ____soda in cans
          > ____milk
          > ____coffee creamer in small plastic pitcher
          > ____juice or Tang
          > ____meats (incl. bacon)
          > ____vegies and fruits
          > ____mustard, catsup, mayonnaise
          > ____Pace Picante sauce
          > ____eggs
          > ____sour cream
          > ____margarine
          > ____prepared foods (salads, deviled eggs, etc.)
          > ____thermos of lemonade/tea with extra packages

        • Joel B. Chappell
          Message 4 of 9 , May 4, 2004
            I keep my checklist in my Palm PDA right in the NOTES section. I have added
            items as the need arises. I also sync my Palm with this computer within MS
            Outlook and when it is time to hit the road, I just burn a checklist on the
            printer and “X” stuff off as I do it or put in on board. That’s all you
            need.

            Joel in NH

            The reason I asked is I've been developing a program for PDA's (
            Palm OS) and want to see what kind of interest there is. I'm looking
            at selling it VERY CHEAP!! and pda's can be inexpensive also. I use
            the program for checklisting, all my important info that used to be
            on paper and such. Not trying to advertize or anything like that
            just trying to get a feel for the use of it maybe I'll give anyone
            from the group a deal if they would like or I'd be happy to send a
            30 day copy for free if anyone would like.>

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            click here
            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129b0aeid/M=295196.4901138.6052515.3001176/D=groups
            /S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1083717299/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio