Re: 413 tune up parts

  • denisond3d3
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 2, 2004
      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <koldei@a...> wrote:

      How much of a load are you going to tow? I remember driving west into
      to Denver from Kansas was a suprise - lack of big grades, just
      slightly uphill all the way.
      Yes, on my 413 all the air going to the carb comes through the
      radiator.
    • tarscampbell
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 2, 2004
        On our 2 Continetals 82 & 85, 2 Dodge vans 76 & 94, and 2 diesel
        motor homes 85 Lesharo(Renault POS) and 89 Telstar(88 Ford 350)* the
        air for the intake comes in from the passenger side of the front
        grille, away from and out of the airstream of the radiator.

        They came that way from the factory, with skimpy fragile
        fabric/rubberized air ducts to the intake air cleaners. I have had
        to replace the air ducts on each of the vehicles at least once over
        time...

        Merle

        *Will be down to one motor home, one car and one van by August 04.
        Same thing I said last year for Aug 03...

        -- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "denisond3d3" <denisond3@h...>
        rote:
        > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <koldei@a...> wrote:
        > >

        > How much of a load are you going to tow? I remember driving west
        into
        > to Denver from Kansas was a suprise - lack of big grades, just
        > slightly uphill all the way.
        > Yes, on my 413 all the air going to the carb comes through the
        > radiator.
      • Robert
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 2, 2004
          --- "denisond3d3" wrote:
          > How much of a load are you going to tow?

          just a 25 year old steel 2-horse trailer full of furniture. ;)
          I'll pro'lly leave the RV (and dogs?) at home.

          gonna be my forst real season w/ the RV so i won't miss it too much,
          but, i think it should visit the coasts ASAP!