Re: Newbie Here/1971 Dodge Travel Queen Motorhome

  • tenore_s
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
      I have a 1974 19' Travel Queen Class C, which is built on a Dodge
      Sportsman chassis. It's pretty awful on gas, but otherwise good for
      an old/small RV. You'll have to fix up a bunch of things, I'm sure,
      you always do with these "classics." The "Travel Queens" were
      considered pretty spiffy in their day.

      Robert

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "heartwarmingtreasures2003"