Re: inverter query

  • Keith Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Well, I think I have a plan. :)

      Thanks for all of the input, folks. I really
      appreciate it.

      I've decided to do a couple of things. First off, I'll
      be buying or building an inverter for the
      refrigerator. Additionally, I plan to add a second
      alternator to my rig in order to help power
      everything. (You can never have too much of a good
      thing.)

      Just wanted to thank everyone and let you know that
      I've come up with a plan. :)