Vintage RV Camperee (or something like that)

  • gcronk_techspec
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 27, 2003
      Anyone interested in getting a vintage 3 day weekend together in the
      spring? Find a place resonable distance for the the people in the
      east and a place for the west. We'd be willing to start working on
      a place for the east if there is interest.

      George and Robin
      www.geocities.com/outphoenixrising
    • dick
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 1, 2003
        Maybe we can hook up some time next summer. The MH has been put to
        bed for the winter.

        dick