1976 dodge diplomat II 28ft class A / 440

  • stingyzbrim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      recently purched. made one trip from wyoming to ensenada,mexico great
      time.every thing seemed work well. do you think $6500.00 was to much
      to pay.
    • Tuna
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        If you paid $6500 and drove off, made the trip to mexico without having to make any repairs or replacements along the way, i'd say you got a good deal. I paid around $6000 for my '81 ('79 chassis) Dodge 'Champion' B-van, and put about $2k into it before i could make a long road-trip in it, and on the second trip, i blew up the rebuilt 318 V8. I was pushing it pretty hard, though, highway speeds in 100+ degree weather...

        tuna
        reno, nv