New Member here

  • Andrew Seebach
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 6:00 AM
      Hi Everybody, just found the group and am happy to join and share
      experiences in our newly aquired 1975 Glendale Glenelle 18' trailer.
      I aquired it thru one of my customers, of whom it was his father in
      law that had passed away and had been sitting in his driveway unmoved
      for 15+years. After a liberal 2-3 weekends of cleaning dirt, dust
      and grime and a thorough system checkout, off we went. Everything
      works, fridge, furnace etc... All I still need to do is fix a few
      minor plumbing leaks (over the winter) and we will be enjoying this
      trailer for years to come. I find very few resources for any older
      Glendale products, but do see the odd one around still albeit mostly
      parked on seasonal sites and not enjoying the open roads like they
      were meant to. Enjoy!

      Andrew & Theresa Seebach (& Steven, Jessica, Dominique, Kirk, Krystal)
      Ontario Canada
    • Duane
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Welcom to the group Seebach's

        Dad co-moderator

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Seebach"
        <foxmotorsport@r...> wrote:
        > Hi Everybody, just found the group and am happy to join and share
        > experiences in our newly aquired 1975 Glendale Glenelle 18'
        trailer.
        > I aquired it thru one of my customers, of whom it was his father in
        > law that had passed away and had been sitting in his driveway
        unmoved
        <clip>