Got My Duracool Kit

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Recieved the Duracool Kit yesterday. It is very impressive looking.
      It came w/ 3 cans of refridgerant, a quality looking installer for
      the R-12 system, the law abiding decals, and literature/instructions
      to no end. This is no small fly by nite company by any means. And if
      it's cooling impresses me 1/2 as much as it states, I will be very
      happy.

      I am still trying to decide wether to evacuate the remainder of the R-
      12, or just add a can of the new. Supposedly either is ok. I will
      post results in a few days.

      Rich