Re: couch

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2003
      Ray,
      Villa furniture (makes RV furniture for hi-end units like Monaco, etc)
      in Anaheim, California has a warehouse sale every year or so, and you
      can "steal" incredible deals. I found several leather couches under
      $300, all were one of a kind. They also had a few matched sets of
      driver/passenger seats with a couch and chairs all in the same
      leather, and looking really nice!
      Good luck!
      Jim