raising trailer

  • les papp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Thanks for the replys , I think it would be cheaper and easier to get
      them to raise it , Sit back with a beer and watch them sweat. Up here
      in canada it is just seasonal camping and it is up to the park what
      rules apply for setup , it already is on blocks and has been for
      about 5 years now. The grounding rod I have heard about before , and
      I think I will do for sure this year, I have always thought it wasnt'
      grounded properly. I here you can use a 6 foot copper pipe ,hammer it
      into ground as far as possible and attach ground wire to frame, Sound
      right to you guys. This is a great site so far , I'll check in here
      often..Les