Cheap Plug Photos

  • Sterling Voth
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      Chuck:
      It might be a couple of weeks before I can get the photos back online. I am currently on the road and staying in Twentynine Palms, California. Photos are on the computer back at home. :-) Price of being on the road without a laptop I reckon. hahahah I will be sure and reload them when I get back to Baton Rouge in a few weeks. Internet access at the local library at the moment is having to suffice. I am also going to take some better photos of the two different plugs as my last ones weren't that great. Will post again when I do. By the way, if anybody happens to come through Twentynine Palms I am at the 29 Palms rv resort in space 84. Stop by... When I leave here in a week or so am going through Washington state before heading back home.

      Sterling.....
    • Duane
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        On the way thru Oregon - Portland- give me a holler. E-mail me if you
        are interested and have time and I will send you my phone #/

        you moderator
        Duane - aka Dad

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Sterling Voth
        <recreationalvehicles@c...> wrote:
        > Chuck:
        > It might be a couple of weeks before I can get the photos back
        online. I am currently on the road and staying in Twentynine Palms,
        California. Photos are on the computer back at home. :-) Price of
        being on the road without a laptop I reckon. hahahah I will be sure
        and reload them when I get back to Baton Rouge in a few weeks.
        Internet access at the local library at the moment is having to
        suffice. I am also going to take some better photos of the two
        different plugs as my last ones weren't that great. Will post again
        when I do. By the way, if anybody happens to come through Twentynine
        Palms I am at the 29 Palms rv resort in space 84. Stop by... When I
        leave here in a week or so am going through Washington state before
        heading back home.

        > Sterling.....
      • Sterling Voth
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003