17.5 tires and sight glass for furnace

  • walt
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30 2:59 PM
      Cna any one help me find 17.5 tires and a sight glass replacement
      for my furnace?
    • earl crist
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30 4:15 PM
        17.5 tires are common tires to find i;m looking 19.5 dodge wheels and
        everyone i call has 17.5 wheels or tires to sell check around

      • barnes.anthony@attbi.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30 5:11 PM
          dear walt i cant seam to find any here in spokane washington they tell me that there not a comman sixe tire any more.
          17.5 tires are common tires to find i;m looking 19.5 dodge wheels and
          everyone i call has 17.5 wheels or tires to sell check around
          > Cna any one help me find 17.5 tires and a sight glass replacement
          > for my furnace?

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          ---

        • Craig Lyndes
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30 5:34 PM
            Walt,

            I just bought 4 17.5 yokahama 8R17.5 for $139.00 each (load range E,
            2,500lbs +/-).

            Craig Lyndes
            Huntington VT
            80 Allegro

            At 10:59 PM 3/30/2003 -0000, walt wrote:
            > Cna any one help me find 17.5 tires and a sight glass replacement
            >for my furnace?

          • Dan Anderson
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30 7:23 PM
              Have you called the tire shops that sell tires to truckers and big truck companies? They should able to order them or even find them used for you. Dan
              dear walt i cant seam to find any here in spokane washington they tell me that there not a comman sixe tire any more.
              17.5 tires are common tires to find i;m looking 19.5 dodge wheels and
              everyone i call has 17.5 wheels or tires to sell check around
              > Cna any one help me find 17.5 tires and a sight glass replacement
              > for my furnace?

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              ---

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Dave
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31 12:43 PM
                Try
                http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?
                startIndex=0&width=7.5&ratio=0&diameter=16&search=true&pagelen=20&page
                num=1&pagemark=1

                They ship to your house

                Dave

                --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "walt" <cpntherfan@e...> wrote:
                > Cna any one help me find 17.5 tires and a sight glass replacement
                > for my furnace?
              • bucky
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 31 2:27 PM
                  I tried tirerack in the past. no 17.5" tires.
                  startIndex=0&width=7.5&ratio=0&diameter=16&search=true&pagelen=20&page
                  num=1&pagemark=1

                  They ship to your house

                  Dave

                  --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "walt" <cpntherfan@e...> wrote:
                  > Cna any one help me find 17.5 tires and a sight glass replacement
                  > for my furnace?

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • Chuck
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 31 6:19 PM
                    From: "Dave" <winchesterman50@...>
                    Date: 2003/03/31 Mon PM 03:43:40 EST
                    To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com

                    It sure doesn't look to me like "TIRE RACK" will ship any 17.5 tires to my house, cause I don't find that size on their site!

                    I bought some from "Pan American Tire" West Palm Beach, 6 months ago. Certainly not inexpensive, but cheaper than changing rim sizes.

                    If you are now changing rim sizes, I wouldn't go to 17.5.

                    Chuck

                    Chuck (73 Brave)