RE: [classicrv] thanks for header help

  • Chappell, Joel B
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      Oh yes..... that's why I installed the headers as well. I forgot the list of
      "snake-oil" fixes for the stock 454 manifolds. The extra thick NAPA gaskets,
      machining out the webbing between ports, enlarging the alignment pin holes,
      etc. All of them work for a while... but you can put that all behind you
      once you install a set of headers :>)

      Joel in NH