Hello All

  • jaytob9982@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2000
      Hello there my name is Jason and I live in Michigan. We own a 1971 Holiday
      Rambler 24ft long, and we are currently looking at a 1970 Holiday Rambler 29
      ft long. When I say we I am referring to my mother also. To explain I am 17
      years old and I love the RV industry so I figured I would join a list with
      others that own older RV's. Talk to you all later

      Jason

      <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=gmz-616"> If you want to
      make money while looking at web pages click here and please use me as a
      referral GMZ-616</A>
    • Duane schwarm
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2000
        Welcome aboard Jason. Nice to have youngblood too.

        Duane Schwarm
        co-moderator
      • mr_nick_lord
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2010
          I'm in the process of settling a work comp claim after being injured and I want to buy an RV so I can own where I live.

          I'm interested in classic RVs and need to educate myself by asking questions. I've tried some books, I've tried some forums and some websites and specific information (or pretty specific information) is
          hard to find.

          I'm not sure what you here consider to be a classic RV, but I hope it includes trailers. I've done a lot of research on older RVs that might be of use to you here. Let's trade.

          Nick Lord
          Northern California
        • Warren
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2010
            That is what were here for. Exchanging information.

            Antique, Classic or Vintage usually applies to any RV be it trailer, motor
            home or pop-up at or over 25 years of age.
            1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.

            On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:37 AM, mr_nick_lord <mr_nick_lord@...> wrote:

            > ...snip...
            > I'm interested in classic RVs and need to educate myself by asking
            > questions. ...snip...
            > I'm not sure what you here consider to be a classic RV, but I hope it
            > includes trailers. I've done a lot of research on older RVs that might be of
            > use to you here. Let's trade.
            >
            > Nick Lord
            > Northern California

          • Bob Hines
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2010
              First of all Nick, Welcome!

              Have you tried this group yet?

              Vintage_Trailers_ USA_Network@ yahoogroups. com
              I belong to several sites and this group is very helpful.
              So, what kind of trailer do you have? Do you have photos posted?

              I am hosting a camp-out at Lake Oroville Sept.16-19 in the Loafer Creek area. You are invited to join. If you need more information you can e-mail me personally. The information is also posted here;

              Vintage_Trailers_ Network_Californ ia@yahoogroups. com

              Bob Hines
              1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner
              Marysville, California

              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2010
                This discussion has come up before and the group-owner has changed the description to eliminate the 25 year minimum.
                Here is the description as she has re-defined it:
                Description
                Discussion of ~classic~ and ~orphaned~ RV's, anything relating to experiences
                and technical advise, this list was created because of lack of older rv forums.

                I used to put an "age" on what was ~classic~ and ~orphaned~ but, that no longer make sense.
                If you need help with your "rig", and think we can help..
                or if you can help others... YOU ARE WELCOME HERE !!!

                A tip for new members.... When you join, might I suggest you NO NOT
                set your mail format to individual emails for every post. Instead
                I recommend you opt for the Daily Digest or Web only/No email option
                as we have over 2600 members and very often you will find our posts
                will fill your mailbox!

                EVERYONE is welcome here!!!!
                Old Rigs--- especially... cause we ALL need help and advice
                ............on how to keep them on the road and safe.
                New Rigs--- are going to be old someday too... and you'll
                ............need to know how to do what we are doing now!!
                ............(Besides most of you new rig owners used to have
                ............the older rigs that we do now!!)
                Travel Trailers--- Your "house" is just not attached to your
                ............engine... Trailer and Tow Vehicle... BOTH can
                ............need repair, too!!!
                Tent Campers--- Someday you'll get old and the warmth and
                ............comfort of a RV or TT will feel good to you too!
                Newbie RVrs--- OR Soon to be Newbies... Personally I ~AM~ still one
                ............when it comes to RVing... but I'm learning fast!!!

                We Welcome ALL of you!!!
                PLEASE NO SOLICITATION!!
                ANYONE POSTING "FREEBIES" MESSAGES WILL BE PROMPTLY BANNED FROM THE SITE AND REPORTED TO YAHOO AS A SPAMMER