8722Re: [classicrv] The untimely demise of my 1977 Dodge Cobra

  • laurawinsworth@aol.com
    May 3, 2002
      I can certainly sympathize with your loss. Hubby and I lost our beloved 1979
      Flair to a fire last year. Can't begin to describe the sense of loss and
      "what do we do now?". We have since purchased a 1984 El Dorado (both RV's
      are/were class C's), so we are once again able to hit the road.

      Hubby is disabled and can't travel far without frequent rests, so a motorhome
      is the perfect choice for us. I do nearly all the driving, so he can nap
      whenever the need arises without having to pull over...

      Dee Winsworth
      Earlsboro OK
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic