8702RE: [classicrv] The untimely demise of my 1977 Dodge Cobra

  • Tony Peregoy
    May 1, 2002
      Sorry about your loss. That was truly a tragedy, but you made it out
      safely. You experienced a fear some of us have thought about: what would I
      do if a fire broke out? How can I get the family out of here quickly? I
      guess we should each play out the scenario just in case.

      Knowing nothing about you, I would first ask if you are interested in
      maintaining an older motor home or do you want a newer model. I run a web
      site for Travco motor homes. They are well built but all built in the 60's
      and 70's. We have hundreds and hundreds of members. We also have a page
      for those that are for sale. If you can stand tinkering on it now and then,
      you sure can get a good deal on one. The site is www.mytravco.com. Check
      it out and visit the Buy-Sell page. Maybe that will give you a starting

      Then, go to my Links page and click on Vintage Vacations (sorry, I can't
      remember the address off hand). That guy knows everything about travel
      trailers. I'd talk to him and get his ideas about a trailer.

      Good luck,

      Tony Peregoy

      [Tony Peregoy]