8580Re: El Dorado Motorhome

  • koi0495
    Apr 11, 2002
      I have a 1988 eldorado encore 29' class a. It is on a ford chassis
      with a 460 ford engine. It was manufacture by EMC, Elorado Motor
      Corp. It was located in kanas, but I don't think it is in business
      anymore. If you find documentation I would appreciate knowing where
      you found it. Trying to follow the wiring is a headache.

      --- In classicrv@y..., "deewinsworth" <laurawinsworth@a...> wrote:
      > Pardon my ignorance, but hubby and I are having a difference of
      > opinion here. Who manufactured the El Dorado Motorhomes? Ours is
      on
      > a Ford Econoline frame, hence hubby thinks Ford made the
      motorhome.
      > I think he's mistaken, but can't tell him who DID produce the
      > motorhome, so of course, I don't know what I'm talking about.
      Please
      > help. The limited documentation that came with the motorhome
      doesn't
      > list the manufacturer...
      >
      > Dee
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic