8278Re: [classicrv] underbody LP tank

  • laurawinsworth@aol.com
    Mar 1, 2002
      Don't know about the area you live in, but here in the boonies of central
      Oklahoma our local propane dealer repaired a leak in our old 1979 Fleetwood
      Flair. According to my husband, the technician said they have to order in
      the tanks for RV's, but they will replace them. Also, the RV dealers in OKC
      will replace the tanks, but they charge 10x what the propane dealer quoted.
      Don't remember how much hubby says it would have cost to replace the tank,
      but it was about $60 to replace the leaking fittings and hoses...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic