760Re: Went Camping- Where Please?

  • Rose Waymire
    Aug 1, 2000
      I would like to know also. If you visit a great factory or tourist
      spot along the way I would like to know that too. I am keeping a
      little file box by state so that if I ever get to an area I will have
      a reference of good places to go or stay. Thanks

      Rose from Nebraska

      --- In classicrv@egroups.com, GJRomano3@c... wrote:
      > In a message dated 7/31/00 11:28:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
      > sdl39@h... writes:
      >
      > << Hi, everyone!
      > Well, I went camping last weekend. I got there and back with no
      major
      > problems but then I didn't go too far, either. There's a nice
      > campground on the other side of the township where I used to set
      up a
      > seasonal campsite. >>
      >
      > It would be wonderful for me at least to know where you folks
      camped.
      > Location, ETC.. I am one of those folks who goes along mentality
      when you
      > tell of your experiences and my first question is, where did he
      camp at.
      > Maybe I am one of the odd balls of life, but! I for one would enjoy
      knowing
      > where. I might want to go there myself.
      >
      > I know I will be boring you all once we hit the road with reports
      of what
      > Toni and I experience, especially the camp sites we stay at, free,
      or paid
      > for.
      >

      > Best to the list, GJ
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic