      From: Eryn Huntington
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 8:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [classicrv] Weak Magic Chef stove

      fgwva wrote:

      > A good test for you Tom... stick you butt over the flame on your
      > camper stove...

      All right. That's about enough. While I appreciate all the great ideas
      and advice about the stove (truly!), rudeness is not required. Let's
      keep these conversations civilized. It really sucks to open up the old
      inbox expecting some useful, friendly, or interesting email and get
      sprayed with vitriol. Find a bar if you want to brawl.

      Thank you for all the great ideas. I've got several things to try. I
      appreciate it.
      Yours,
      Eryn