7226Re: [classicrv] Weak Magic Chef stove

  • Eryn Huntington
    Nov 4, 2001
      fgwva wrote:

      > A good test for you Tom... stick you butt over the flame on your
      > camper stove...

      All right. That's about enough. While I appreciate all the great ideas
      and advice about the stove (truly!), rudeness is not required. Let's
      keep these conversations civilized. It really sucks to open up the old
      inbox expecting some useful, friendly, or interesting email and get
      sprayed with vitriol. Find a bar if you want to brawl.

      Thank you for all the great ideas. I've got several things to try. I
      appreciate it.
      Yours,
      Eryn
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic