      From: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 04, 2001 02:16:14 PM
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [classicrv] Weak Magic Chef stove

      A good test for you Tom... stick you butt over the flame on your camper
      stove just till it feels warm to you. Then measure the clearance, go home
      and try the same distance on your HOME RANGE/STOVE!

      We will read about you being dead or your dilly wacker being burnt offf!!!
      By being so stupid as to try and get as much heat from a camper stove as you
      would at home!--
      You are really mis-leading people when it comes to stoves!!!!
      In a camper you do not have 3000 SF to get rid of the fumes, heat and BTU's,
      you generally have about 50-100SF to do it in, and my friend... THAT IS WHY
      CAMPER STOVER ARE SET TO BURN SLOWER WITHOUT THE SAME FLAME/HEAT AS YOU GET
      AT HOME!!!!
      20 years in the appliange repair worlk for MAGIC CHEF, GE., WHIRLPOOL,MAY
      TAG, LITTON, ETC. I do think I know what I am talking about!!! How may years
      do you have behind you that are CERTIFIED by these firms??

      about! Original Message -----