      From: Rob Sandera at Webatola
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 11:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [classicrv] Weak Magic Chef stove

      I'm sorry you misunderstood. I was merely referring to the oven that it
      would be more difficult to check for not heating as fast. I presume the
      same gas control runs both the burners and the oven.
      --
      Sincerely,
      Rob Sandera

      fgwva wrote:

      > I believe she was referring to the TOP burners, as no Coleman stove I
      > know of have an OVEN

      > Service.
      >
      > Your oven would hold the heat so it may appear like its fine cause
      > once
      > its warmed up its not hard to maintain the heat, but what could be
      > the
      > problem is a weak or stuck fuel pressure regulator from the tank. If
      > there's a problem with the regulator you wont get any heat or enough
      > heat. I'm not sure how they work on stoves but on furnaces a
      > furnace
      > man sets the furnace valve gas control with a manometer so maybe its
      > possible it can be checked the same way. I believe what they are
      > doing
      > is setting the low pressure to the burner from the gas valve. They
      > often do this after a fuel conversion gas to propane etc. Also the
      > age
      > of your unit (1965) are you comparing to a new Coleman unit as many
      > changes have came about in gas appliances for efficiency and safety
      > and
      > that could be part of the difference also. Hope it helps. I would
      > call
      > a furnace guy or appliance shop that repairs stoves. Magic Chef may
      > be
      > able to help you to possibly they have a burner upgrade.
      > --
      > Sincerely,
      > Rob Sandera

      Epil Stop & Spray Painless Hair Removal. Spray on and wipe off!
      Just $24.95 at Youcansave.com
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/gC2sGD/6jNDAA/ySSFAA/z1TolB/TM