      Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:08:01 -0700
      From: "Tom Bakko" <ddac69@...>
      Subject: Virus (NOT A JOKE!!!)

      Received the following from a friend. Please follow the
      directions to
      find and delete the file. I did find this virus on my hard
      drive.

      I have received this e-mail and have found the virus on three
      computers!

      Virus software can not detect it. It will not become active
      until June
      1, 2001, at that point it will become active and will be too
      late. It
      wipes out all files and folders on the hard drive. This virus
      travels
      through e-mail and migrates to the C:\windows\command folder.
      To find
      it and delete it off your computer, do the following:

      Go to the START button. Go to FIND or SEARCH Go to FILES &
      FOLDERS Make
      sure the find box is searching the C drive. Type in:
      SULFNBK.EXE Begin
      search. If it finds it, highlight it and press the Del key on
      your
      keyboard. Close the find dialog box. open the Recycle Bin.
      Find the
      file and delete it from the Recycle bin. You should be safe.

      The bad part is: You need to contact everyone you have sent ANY
      e-mail
      to in the past few months. I do not know how long this has been
      on our
      computers.

      DO NOT RELY ON YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE. McAFEE NOR NORTON CAN
      DETECT
      IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BECOME A VIRUS UNTIL JUNE 1ST. IT WILL
      BE TO
      LATE THEN. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE FILE!!!