39200Re: '78 Chinook Concourse

  • red2dog45
    Aug 30, 2014
      Have no experience with motorhomes, but all my travel trailers have used duplex bulbs for stop/turn/running lights just like automotive. Separate single bulb for back up. This is standard for Bargman light units used on RV's, and I see from pictures of this vintage Chinook they seem to use those light fixtures.

      How they wired them is another story!

      RogerD

      ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <bestsharp@...> wrote :

      Single bulbs for turn,running and brake lights are mostly American cars.  The Others could never figured out how to make them work so they use 2-3 bulbs to do the job. The Chinook-sure falls under "OTHER".

      SkipC
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic