39195Re: '78 Chinook Concourse

  • red2dog45
    Aug 29, 2014
      Are there separate bulbs for the turn and stoplights? Reason I ask is that in most automotive applications the tail/stop/turn is a dual bulb in a single socket with a common ground. In that system the turn signals working would seem to be other than a ground problem. A jumper wire to test both live and ground connections would be handy. Piece of long (10'?) wire with alligator clips. Still available (I hope) at Radio Shack. I have two of them and they are essential for electrical testing.

      RogerD

      ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <jerrygreen2004@...> wrote :

      My miniature 78 Chinook Concourse is a great vehicle.

      Parking lights, marker lights and brake lights do not work.  Signals work.  Checked fuses, breakers etc.

      I get 2.5v to one of the right rear bulbs. Ground is good to that bulb but ?not on left.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic