39194Re: [classicrv] Chuckle.

  • Dave S.
    Aug 29 8:29 PM
      Hi Todd,
      Yes I have been rather silent lately as I have been recovering from a heart attack. Came as a complete shock to me as I thought I was in no danger of having one, shocked the bejeebers out of a lot of our friends too.
      Yes the snow shovel is all shined up and the snow blower has just returned from the shop after having an oil change and tune up. Ready to go just waiting for the snow in a few more days..  LOL
      We just hope the snow stays away until AFTER the big Labour Day football game with Sask against Winnipeg...
      Next step winterize the trailer...  <VBG>
      Deep Freeze Dave

      On 8/29/2014 6:10 PM, Todd Barnard twbarnard@... [classicrv] wrote:
      HA!

      Good to hear from you Dave.  Its Labour Day weekend...got your snow shovel ready?

      Todd.

      On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 5:46 PM, 'Dave S.' daslater@... [classicrv] <classicrv@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Saw a motorhome with a car on a hitch behind it today, car had a custom plate reading "IM TOAD".
      Deep Freeze Dave

      --
      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions