39193Re: [classicrv] '78 Chinook Concourse

  • ez zinger
    Aug 29, 2014
      I have experience this exact problem which was easily corrected by drilling a small hole in frame anywhere nearby tailight wiring and sanding the iron, and bolting in a supplemental ground wire which was connected to the ground wires in the area. You factory ground connection to frame is failed, no use chasing it.

      Hope this helps
      ~Eric
      On Fri, 8/29/14, jerrygreen2004@... [classicrv] <classicrv@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Subject: [classicrv] '78 Chinook Concourse

      My miniature 78 Chinook Concourse is a great
      vehicle. Parking
      lights, marker lights and brake lights do not
      work.  Signals work.  Checked fuses, breakers
      etc. I get 2.5v
      to one of the right rear bulbs. Ground is good to that bulb
      but ?not on
      left. Any help
      would be
      appreciated. Thanks.