39186Re: Ralph Generator

  • red2dog45
    Aug 24, 2014
      The Ralph generator is obscure and seems to have no present support. What was the original fuel delivery method? Gravity, mechanical pump, electric pump?
      If electric pump, any generic will work with an adjustable pressure regulator. Hard to figure without a factory manual. Same problem with British cars when you want to replace the lousy Lucas fuel pumps. Generic pumps put out 15 PSI and the carbs only need 3.5 PSI or they flood.

      RogerD

      ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <jerrygreen2004@...> wrote :

      I have a 300 watt Ralph generator in an 78 Chinook Concourse.  Can I use any electric fuel pump e.g from Autozone?  Thanks.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic