39153Re: Coleman Air Con

  • roadhse2
    Aug 3, 2014
      Did mine with a pierce fitting and standard auto a/c gauge set... worked fine and cost less than $40 for freon and fitting....

      I also did my home fridge 4 years ago and it has been working as new since....

      15 minute job and low cost to try before tossing that old unit, they are low pressure so any leak can take years to cause a problem again...i was told by a HVAC guy that most all a/c and fridges leak from the factory but last long enough to get out of the warranty period...true or not i dont know, but my fridge lasted 3 months past warranty date when i recharged it...and exceeded that time frame since i did...
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic