39151'77 Dodge Sportsman. :-D

  • The Frog
    Aug 1, 2014
      Hi gang....new to the group, but old love of "older" vehicles!  I bought a '77 Dodge Sportsman for my "Retirement Mobile Tiny House" and I'm looking for any manuals or schematics for just about anything dealing with this model.

      She's got the 440 w/Carter Thermo-Quad. Have her running fairly well. I'm going to be living in it and doing contract security work.

      Any info or links to be able to update/upgrade her would be very much appreciated.

      The Frog. :-D

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android