39141Re: [classicrv] 1976 Itasca Mini C25C Water and Holding Tanks

  • Garry Foster
    Jul 7, 2014

      Also you can get tanks made to size at a c few places around elkhart or could at one time.

      On Jul 7, 2014 8:39 PM, "Garry Foster" <garry.foster1@...> wrote:

      Where are they leaking and what are they made of. I spent 160.00 on a plastic welder and it has saved me a b unch of money over time. I have also fixed abs tanks with abs cement and fiberglass tape. You have to be creative to get a lot of these tNks out to fix or repair. Most conne ctions are spin welded. If the tank is made of a m a teral that can be solvent welded your life is much easier.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic