38997Fw: MODERATE -- jason_rogers80@yahoo.com posted to classicrv

  • JerryK
    Mar 5, 2014
      On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:27 PM, Yahoo Groups Notification <classicrv-accept-bzykfovb232c3oomvs5bstk3ayxa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      ----- Forwarded Message -----

      A message has been sent to the classicrv group from

      A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

      Yeah, they make high end camping tents and screen rooms. I just wanted to see if anyone out there has any experience with their products...

      "Does anyone have any experience with Paha Que? (screen rooms) We're looking to get one to add some extra entertaining space. They seem to have the best reviews and as far as I can find, they're the only ones with a lifetime warranty. Suggestions?"