38917RE: Can anyone help?

  • red2dog45
    Nov 16, 2013

      Cindy - would suggest you post your message in the hilotrailers Yahoo group or http://www.hilotrailerforum.com/.

      Quite a flip of the odds, as Hi-Lo's are fairly rare in the West, but many more were sold in the Midwest. Some in So. Cal. and almost unheard of in Nor. Cal or other areas. I had an '86 which would be very similar to a '93. Most of the things you see on the forums are for 2000+ vintage trailers, but some know about the older ones.

      ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <wpmartin55@...> wrote:

      I'm interested in a '93 HiLo travel trailer  (I know, not quite classic) in Huntington Beach, CA.  Since I'm in Indiana it's a bit difficult for me to go see it.  I'm interested in buying it for pickup in January.  If you can help my by giving it a once over I would be eternally grateful.  Any takers?   Just e-mail me off list, please.
      Cindy
      '69 HiLo
      '63 Terry Charm Design
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic