RE: Need help

(38913)
  • red2dog45
    Oct 28, 2013 Expand Messages
      Is the manufacturer no help? Would think a company like Winnebago would have people who know their products even back that far.

      ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <classicrv@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I mostly lurk.....But I can use some help...I have a 1985 Winnebago chieftain 33 ...I need a rt front brake assy ...Cant seem to find any info on them...Mine is really rusted and corroded and cant be separated. Do any of you guys know where I can find a used or new one...The auto parts places only carry the p-30 ones not the big one like i have...I am in Az...Full time boondocking Vet...Thx in advance....
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic