38909Re: [classicrv] Need help

  • Tommy Meadows
    Oct 27, 2013
      There are two different sizes of P30 chassis. I have owned one of each.

      You probably have the heavier GVWR, with 5/10 lug wheels and disc brakes in the rear. If I remember correctly, yours is something like 14000 lbs GVWR.

      The lighter one is like 12000 lbs GVWR, and has 8 lug wheels with rear drum brakes.

      If they understand that distinction, a decent parts store should be able to get you what you need.

      Tommy
      Durango, CO

      rugoin7777@... wrote:

      I mostly lurk.....But I can use some help...I have a 1985 Winnebago chieftain 33 ...I need a rt front brake assy ...Cant seem to find any info on them...Mine is really rusted and corroded and cant be separated. Do any of you guys know where I can find a used or new one...The auto parts places only carry the p-30 ones not the big one like i have...I am in Az...Full time boondocking Vet...Thx in advance....