38907RE: Re: [classicrv] RE: RE: Re: Advise on buying a Older RV

  • roadhse2
    Oct 25, 2013

      I happen to have a one owner California 67 Mustang convertible, not restored, that was appraised at $25K...my insurance company only charged me $4 a month over my normal insurance cost for a full value policy....So in my case anyway, there was no problem choosing what to get....

      There are also many specialty insurance companies that will sell you a full value policy, check out Hemmings for ads.....

      Glen

      ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <classicrv@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      With an agreed value policy.  You tell them you want to insure the restored Mustang for, say, $20K instead of $5K, document the value, and if they agree, they charge a premium based on that higher amount.

      On 10/12/2013 10:01 AM, Wesley Furr wrote:

      I think the average condition argument make sense up to a certain age...but in my mind, there comes a point where specific condition makes a difference.  How does one insure a fully-restored classic mustang compared to one that looks like crap because nothing has ever been done to it...?

      Wesley

    • Show all 40 messages in this topic