      From: classicrv@yahoogroups.com [mailto:classicrv@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mattcolie@...
      Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 9:38 PM
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Re: [classicrv] RE: RE: Re: Advise on buying a Older RV
      His carrier wrote him a check for total write-off at 3K.  He screamed, shouted and carried on and they finally agreed to buy him off at 3500$us and let him keep the coach.  He repaired it.  It looks great and it only took two years (and about 5k$ cash out of pocket and 300hrs).  That same coach is now insured on an agreed value of 35K (I think that is a little low, actually).
    • Show all 40 messages in this topic